Sothink SWF Easy - Types of Components
Types of Components
There will be many types of components for users to build different Flash applications. In Sothink SWF Easy, UI components are valid for use.
User interface (UI) components
|Button||A resizable button.|
|CheckBox||Allows users to make a Boolean (true or false) choice.|
|List||Allows users to select one or more options from a scrolling list.|
|RadioButton||Allows users to select between mutually exclusive options.|
|Scrollbar||Allows you to use a scroll bar with actionscript to scroll everything.|
|TextScrollbar||Allows you to add a scroll bar to a text field.|
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?