Sothink SWF Easy - Search Resource
You can choose resources here and use them in the animation. For example, input "flower" and click button , and you will see all the resources with the word "flower" in their names listed below. You need not input the exact name of some resource you want, just input a rough one and all the resources belonging to the type or area will list. If the keyword you input is happen to be the name of some categories, then all the resources under the categories will list for your choice. You may also input some format as keyword, for example, glm. Then all the resources of this format could be found will list.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?