Sothink SWF Easy - Exporting as Animated GIF File (*.gif)
You can export the Flash animation you created as animated GIF files.
When you choose File->Export->Export Movie..., an Export window will appear. Now please choose "Animated GIF (*.gif)" in the "Save as type" drop-down list and click the "Save" button, and then the following dialog box is displayed:
Width: Specify width for the GIF file to be exported.
Height: Specify height for the GIF file to be exported.
Tip: After clicking the , it appears sign , which indicates that now the width and height values will be adjusted in a constrained proportion.
Reset: Reset width and height values.
Dither solid colors: Check this option to set the effect of dithering solid colors.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?