Sothink SWF Easy - Add Multiple Effects to Element
In Sothink SWF Easy, you can add more than one effect to an element. By default, the element plays effect by effect. You can even create totally new effects with the unique technology of Sothink SWF Easy --Effect Stacking.
The following is the Timeline illustration of using multiple effects to an element.
As seen from the animation below, the three effects play one by one.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?