Sothink SWF Easy - Component Overview
A component is a movie clip with parameters. It can be a simple user interface control, such as a radio button or a check box, or it can contain content, such as a scroll pane; a component can also be non-visual, like the FocusManager that allows you to control which object receives focus in an application. Components are for developers who are building Flash applications and want to use components to speed development.
Components enable you to build complex Flash applications, even if you don't have an advanced understanding of ActionScript. Rather than creating custom buttons, combo boxes, and lists, you can drag these components from the Components panel to add functionality to your applications. You can also easily customize the look and feel of components to suit your design needs.
In Sothink SWF Easy, using UI components is very easy. Just select a component and drag it to the canvas, and then set its properties and edit its parameter in Properties panel. If you need advanced function of the component, it's also OK in SWF Easy.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?