Sothink SWF Easy - Work with Elements
When you finish drawing on the canvas or importing something there, you probably want to do some editing. SWF Easy makes you to achieve that easily.
You can move the elements selected, transform the color of them, delete anyone, copy and paste anyone, and even group the elements, align them, and arrange the order. And if you want to edit elements in a scene and not to be disturbed by other elements in the same scene, you can lock them conveniently. What's more, you can easily edit some letter in a text or some element in a group separately if only you break them apart.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?