Sothink SWF Easy - Transform Tool
With the Transform tool, you can resize , rotate and skew an element. When you transform an element, the Transform panel displays all the modifications of it.
Select an element by using Transform tool and then there will be eight blue handles around it, which are transformation handles, shown as below:
Move cursor over each handle or each side.
- When the cursor turns into , you can rotate the element.
- When the cursor turns into , you can resize the element.
- When the cursor turns into , you can skew the element.
Apart from the eight blue square handles, there is a center point. You can drag the point to elsewhere for transformation. See Work With the Center Point.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?