Sothink SWF Easy - Tutorial
By following this tutorial, you will create a movie as below. And during the steps, you will be familiar with the features and functions of SWF Easy.
You can find the gla file of above sample under the folder "tutorial" of SWF Easy installation directory.
- Step One: Create Movie and Set Movie Properties
- Step Two: Use Built-in Resources
- Step Three: Add Text
- Step Four: Add a New Scene
- Step Five: Add Buttons
- Step Six: Add ActionScript & Link
For more tutorials, please go to http:/www.sothink.com/product/swfeasy/tutorial.htm.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?