Sothink SWF Easy - Welcome to Sothink SWF Easy!
Sothink SWF Easy is an easy to use but powerful Flash authoring tool. No matter you are elementary or intermediate user, it’s an amazing tool for you to create wonderful and professional Flash animations in a quick and easy way.
Easy to use
To make animations, you can start from scratch or from one of the built-in templates. You can draw shape, create text, and import image, shape, sound, video, button, movie clip, even another Flash movie, and then reposition, reshape, or recolor them to achieve your needs via a few mouse clicks. Of course, you can also code any object with Action Script 2.0 to achieve more advanced function if you want. The optimized user interface, including the WYSIWYG design panel and the integrated preview makes the creation more intuitive.
There are three kinds of pre-made templates (album, banner and navigation buttons) and various built-in resources in this product that make it more productive. With the templates, you can easily create professional Flash animations. They do a lot of complex works for you automatically, and this can save you much time and energy. The built-in resources, including miscellaneous interesting and useful images, shapes, buttons and movie clips, are specially designed for Sothink SWF Easy users. You can simply drag any one of them to the design window from the resource panel for reuse.
Effect is another great feature included. You don't need to write any action script or build frame motion since effect can make any element animated. There are many kinds of predefined effects, and you can apply one or more of them to the selected element just through several mouse clicks, then you’ll see what the fancy effect you’ve made.
Main Features of Sothink SWF Easy:
- Able to create normal albums, flip albums, navigation buttons, banners etc. easily through templates and wizards.
- Provides dozens of built-in effects for applying to shapes, texts and images, and you can configure those effects as you like.
- Provides a large amount of ready-to-use resources and classifies the resources by purpose.
- Supports searching resources by inputting keyword(s) about the resources you want.
- Supports adding resources by installing Resource zip file downloaded from Sothink website.
- Supports stacking effects so as to create unique animation style of your taste.
- Supports adding motion path to elements with WYSIWYG drawing tools.
- Able to save and apply combined effect.
- Offers various of button resources which also can be customized freely.
- Able to get external resources (Shape, Image, Button, Sound, Movie Clip, etc.) from SWF files.
- Provides some editable UI components to help application building.
- Supports designing shapes freely with drawing tools.
- Supports dragging elements up or down in Timeline to change Z-order.
- Supports locking/unlocking an element to avoid making unnecessary changes for it.
- Supports setting transparency for a specified color in a shape filled with a bitmap.
- Supports importing existing vector graphics such as SVG, WMF/EMF and .gls, .glb, .glm, which are Sothink SWF Easy files formats.
- Supports importing SWF files directly for complete use; grouping elements in SWF file while importing and use them selectively.
- Supports importing video files.
- Supports exporting as SWF files, GIF files and AVI files.
- Supports common image formats, including BMP, JPEG, PNG and GIF.
- Supports rich format text.
- Able to set common elements in different layers to be the background of specified scenes.
- Provides WYSIWYG design window and integrated preview.
- Supports ActionScript2.0 fully.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?