Sothink SWF Easy - Edit Effect
Edit effect settings:
- Select the elements that have been added effect.
- Click button Config... to open dialog Effect Settings and then edit the effect settings.
- Click "OK" to save the editing.
Edit effect length, start time:
- In the Timeline, move the bar, and you can edit from which second or frame the effect will display, other than start from beginning.
- Drag the left or right arrow on the bar, and you can control how long the effect will show.
Note: If you click to lock the element you selected, then you cannot edit the effect(s) of this element unless you unlock it.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?