Sothink SWF Easy - Drawing Tools Overview
The drawing tools of SWF Easy include: Line, Pencil, Oval, Rectangle and Pen tool, which could be found in Toolbar. With them you can create and modify shapes in your animation. Before you draw, it's better to know how the drawing tools work.
- To draw basic shapes as line, oval and rectangle, see Draw Shapes.
- To draw Bezier Curve, see Draw Bezier Curve.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?