Sothink SWF Easy - Import Image
There are three ways to import image:
- Click Insert in Menu and select Image in the pop-up menu.
- Click Import button in Toolbar and select an image in your computer directly.
- Go to Local in Resource and select an image in your computer to import.
There are already many images in Resource. Choose an image and drag it to the canvas, and the Import Image dialog will show.
- Use the size of original image
Choose this option, and the image will be imported with the original size.
- Fit to movie
Choose this option, and the image will be adjusted to fit to the movie size.
Check it to tile the image to fit to the movie size.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?